Anton aus Tir... Finnland

• Hello all! Glad to be here! I find this forum quite useful as previously there has been multiple Maho sections in different forums that don't reach every "Mahoite" and there are plenty of questions that remain unanswered.

Anyway, I have a 600E2 in decent condition with 432/10 6702/700-1 software. It's with 386 CPU, 512kb base memory and BTR at 19200bps. No tool changer (interested to get one) and about to add 4th axis.
    I use the machine mainly to modify turbocharger housings, but also use it in general machining and in hobbies - although, as a father of three, there is no room for latter :grinning_squinting_face:

I'm located in Finland near Tampere.

Ich kann ein bischen auf Deutsch zu schreiben, aber meine Grammatik ist nicht so gut. So please bear with me!

MfG,
    Anton

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!