Andreas from Sweden (MH500 C, 432/9)

• Hi all,

Sorry for writing in English, but unfortunately I don't know German. :loudly_crying_face:

I understand a word here and there though and pictures are, thankfully, international.

The use of the machine is mostly to let me, as a mechanical design engineer, get a better understanding of the machining process as its so influenced by the design, dimensioning, tolerances etc etc of parts to be made.

I'm also big in to everything motorsport and would like to make parts for different projects.

Especially 2-stroke engines are something that's close to me.

I have just recently, much because of this site, got back to my machine after having it sitting still for way to long. (Several years!)

So its a lot like starting over, relearning everything again.

As said in the title I have a /9 on my machine at the moment.

A rather old machine, but with the NC table...but no MPG.

I do have some different /10 controllers I would like to use. The problem though is that I have the very old red color connectors at the IO-card etc.

But according to old experts a combo of my different cards together with the correct SW level will work.

Florian is very skeptic :winking_face: to this approach but have been very helpful providing both knowledge and code files to try. :red_heart:

First things first though.

Get the machine up and running again.

Managed to do that, sort of, after switching the phases to the power supply...after days trying to find a problem in the e-chain not present. :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Now a have a rapid falling hydraulic pressure. Hopefully something simple.

Will check the first check valve from the hydraulic motor as my next adventure.

If all goes well the plan is to gather the right parts, e-proms and knowledge to try the /10 upgrade in the future.

I will probably have many many stupid questions along the way.

/Andreas

Sweden

• Hello Andreas, you are welcome.

I think a lot of guys can help you here. :smiling_face:

Gruß aus dem Westerwald

- Maho MH 600E2 432/10 - V600

- Maho MH 600S 432/10 - V600 - Rundtisch- Schwenkkopf

- Maho Mahomat 600 432/10 - V600

- Maho-Graziano GR200 432/10 - V500

- VDF Boehringer DUS 560 ti

• Dieses Thema enthält 4 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!