Beiträge von crotools

Hallo zusammen! Ich habe vor, den NC-Runtisch meines MAHO 600C zu demontieren und alle Lager am Transfergetriebe auszutauschen. Hat jemand von euch den Tisch zerlegt? Muss die Klemm-/Drehplatte entfernt werden, um die Lager an den Zahnrädern auszutauschen? Ich hole die Pläne vom Tisch! Vielen Dank im Voraus für die Antworten und Hilfe!

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe derzeit ein Problem mit 3TRM2. Es hängt von Tag zu Tag ab, manchmal funktioniert es, manchmal nicht. In letzter Zeit wird es überhaupt nicht mehr funktionieren. Alle Kondensatoren sowie Tantal und Elektrolyte wurden ersetzt. Wenn es funktioniert, gibt es keine Fehler, die Maschine funktioniert und ist korrekt.

Habt ihr ähnliche Erfahrungen gemacht und wisst ihr, um welche Komponenten es sich dabei handeln könnte?

Good day to all!

Does anyone of you have constants for DC50V.
    If he has, I would be very grateful if he could send it to me.

Thank you in advance!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guten Tag allerseits!

Hat jemand von euch Konstanten für DC50V.
    Wenn ja, wäre ich sehr dankbar, wenn er sie mir schicken könnte.

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

Update!

yesterday I had a problem with 3TRM2, it didn't want to move the X axis. I repaired it, and along the way I tried to remove the differential amplifier.
    When I directly connected the outputs from the LM/LM card to the 3TRM2 and moved the axes, I got the machine to move, but then the Philips 432/10 blocked "freezes" and could not move the other axes, not even the one that was moved. Only after turning off the safety switch and restarting the "hydraulics" is the movement of the axis allowed again, but the process is repeated. I think the reason is that the machine cannot get to the position that the control sets, but it is not clear to me why it freezes and does not issue a positioning error.
    If anyone has experience with this, please share your experience.
    Why do other machines that do not have this amplifier and have the same controls and drivers work normally?

Greetings to everyone!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aktualisieren!

gestern hatte ich ein Problem mit 3TRM2, es wollte die X-Achse nicht bewegen. Ich habe es repariert und nebenbei versucht, den Differenzverstärker zu entfernen.
    Als ich die Ausgänge der LM/LM-Karte direkt mit dem 3TRM2 verbunden und die Achsen bewegt habe, habe ich die Maschine zum Bewegen gebracht, aber dann hat der Philips 432/10 blockiert "eingefroren" und konnte die anderen Achsen nicht bewegen, nicht einmal die eine das wurde verschoben. Erst nach Ausschalten des Sicherheitsschalters und Neustart der „Hydraulik“ ist die Bewegung der Achse wieder erlaubt, der Vorgang wiederholt sich jedoch. Ich denke, der Grund ist, dass die Maschine nicht die Position erreichen kann, die die Steuerung einstellt, aber es ist mir nicht klar, warum sie einfriert und keinen Positionierungsfehler ausgibt.
    Wenn jemand Erfahrung damit hat, bitte teilen Sie Ihre Erfahrungen.
    Warum funktionieren andere Geräte ohne diesen Verstärker und mit denselben Bedienelementen und Treibern normal?

Grüße an alle!

Can someone answer my previous question? I've been thinking about removing this part from the machine for a long time, but I'm not sure what I'll get. If anyone has experience with this part, I would be very grateful for an explanation.

——————————

Kann mir jemand meine vorherige Frage beantworten? Ich habe lange überlegt, dieses Teil aus der Maschine zu entfernen, bin mir aber nicht sicher, was ich bekommen werde. Wenn jemand Erfahrung mit diesem Teil hat, wäre ich für eine Erklärung sehr dankbar.

Jagdflex, thank you for your answer. Everything cleaned, tacho collector, new brushes, whole motor are cleaned and new bearing installed. Tacho are tested, giving marked voltage at 1000rpm, everything was fine at that side…..

Hello everyone!

I have a problem with INDRAMAT TRK6. What is happening? It happens that when I set the number of revolutions to the motor, the motor spins at the given number of revolutions, but there are huge impacts on the gearbox. Gears kick a lot. I thought it was a mechanical problem, but I found out that it was still up to TRK6.
    The motor spins in one direction, but every now and then it sends an impulse in the opposite direction, and you can feel the big shocks in the gears and throttle of the motor.
    The diodes ZF+ and ZF- both light up in frequency depending on the number of revolutions. I know that only one of the ZF+ and ZF- diodes must light up, depending on the direction.

I don't know where the problem could be?

If you have encountered a similar problem, please help me!

--------------------------------------------------------

Hallo zusammen!

Ich habe ein Problem mit INDRAMAT TRK6. Was ist los? Es kommt vor, dass, wenn ich die Drehzahl des Motors einstelle, der Motor mit der angegebenen Drehzahl dreht, aber es gibt enorme Auswirkungen auf das Getriebe. Zahnräder treten viel. Ich dachte, es sei ein mechanisches Problem, aber ich fand heraus, dass es immer noch an TRK6 lag.
    Der Motor dreht sich in eine Richtung, aber hin und wieder sendet er einen Impuls in die entgegengesetzte Richtung, und Sie können die großen Stöße in den Gängen und am Gaspedal des Motors spüren.
    Die Dioden ZF+ und ZF- leuchten beide frequenzabhängig in Abhängigkeit von der Drehzahl. Ich weiß, dass je nach Richtung nur eine der Dioden ZF+ und ZF- leuchten muss.
    Ich weiß nicht wo das Problem liegen könnte?
    Wenn Sie auf ein ähnliches Problem gestoßen sind, helfen Sie mir bitte!

Danke im Voraus an alle!

I also have that board on my machine (MH700C from 1983) . Because I have convert it from 432/9 to 432/10, can I just remove it from machine? Will I get more precise movements or opposite, if I remove it?

Thank you for your answers!

Hello everyone!

Best wishes in new year!

I would like to make it work M19 function to vertical spindle and I want to have synchronized RPM with A axis, eg. for cutting worm gear or something similar.

I have try few times to put encoder to tool holder directly and connect it to control, add constants for it but without success.

I have get just correct (true) RPM on display. When I try to get M19 I have get error (can't remember what number).

If someone have schematics from machine with TRK6 and tool change option, that would be great, to see where and how it's connected.

Regards!

If i do it like you did, the menu for DNC just show me 1) und 2). I can‘t see the third Point with DNC-Remote.

I can see the programs on the Computer if i go to programmemory->menu->“7) show mini pc“ or something. If ich choose a program and hit Input, nothing happens…

Because I disable remote dnc and enable minipc I can’t see that options.

For Mini-pc, press “programs button”, go to ID-DIR and after that press “DISKDIR”. That will explore files on remote pc and allow you to transfer files.

I don’t have any updates about DNC Remote. I can’t find any application that support that communication with Philips 432.

When you access files over MINI-PC - explore it, just press “in/out” button and select “input”. That’s simply way to transfer selected file over mini-pc to memory.

If you explore it, you make 90%!

Regards!

Hello everyone!

I guess every one of you who has a MAHO with 432 control wants to have more memory. The 432 has a memory expansion option with the Memo EXT MOD - 4022 226 2340 but is so expensive and rare that almost no one can afford it.
    As memory chips themselves are available on the market, and nowadays there are so many options for making PCBs, such as various programs and web services that offer making PCBs, I think that with a little good will, MEM EXT MOD could be made.
    If florian has the documentation for MEM EXT MOD and wants to share it with us that would be very nice. Also, if someone has this module and wants to help with photos, maybe a lot could be deduced from the photos and make a PCB layout.

I hope that there will be a lot of people interested and that we will go into this project.

Greetings to all!

Do you have EPROM burner? florian has that version of software. Somewhere I have V702 EPROMS without IPLC, if you don't get it I can read it and send files to you. I don't want to read my working configuration so i don't screw up something on V703.

You need software for 10 EPROMS Intel D27C010-200, languages and software are not separate, as I know.

I'm from Croatia.

Regards!

Hello vchaby,

I have convert my MH700C 432/9 to 386 432/10. I have V703 version of software on it. That error you can get after short time I think it comes from ''external'' device. You don't have all components needed for that version of IPLC! Your MAHO MH600C doesn't need that components to work. You need version of software without IPLC!!! That will solve your problem. I don't have any problems with my MAHO with V703 without IPLC.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Best regards!

Mr. Helmut, thank you for your help!!! In my schematics say that is 2 x 140V with GLD2 and TSS11 module.

Difference between TSS4 and TSS11 is in number of inputs. Because I need just one input, TSS4 enough for me.

If you can found as much as possible TSS modules schematics, that would be great. I will try to scan my documentation and upload it to file base.

I'm already upload documentation for MAHO MH600C.

Thank you!

Thank you for your informations.

I understand that GLD is “Drossel” but why in some cases need to be 2x in some cases is 1x .

I have NC dividing head and I have 1TRM2 with 2x60V and GLD2. I want to make it work under 3TRM2 with 2x140V…

ich weiß nicht auswendig was du für eine CPU hast, aber auf der P286 läuft die V700 auch - nur auf den 8080er cpus nicht,...

datenübertragungsgeschwindigkeit hängt auch von der CPU ab,..

Florin, erkläre mir bitte, wie man V700 auf 286er CPU laufen lässt.

Hello everyone!

I have power supply from 432/10 and I make mistake and connect it to 220V even jumper have been on 110V power supply voltage. All cards are stay untouched and in working condition but power supply are broken.

Parts are not burned out to see it physically but power supply doesn’t work.

Does anyone have schematics for Philips 432 power supply?

Thank you!

Herr Helmut,

Danke für Ihre Antwort. Ich benutze "MiniPC" jeden Tag und ich muss euch sagen, dass es auf 432 mit CPU 386 und Softwareversion V703/03 tadellos funktioniert. Philips 432 kommuniziert (in meinem Fall) problemlos mit Windows XP (bis Win 8.1) und kann alle auf einem PC befindlichen Dateien mit Endungen zB *.CM, *.TM, *.PM usw. anzeigen, funktioniert auch und BTR.

Ich habe den "MiniPC" gemeistert, wollte also etwas Neues ausprobieren und alle Optionen des Philips 432 einschließlich der "DNC Remote" erweitern. Falls jemand dazu Informationen oder Erfahrungen hat, bitte melden.

Dankeschön.