Beiträge von DTre

Hi Hobi,

Thanks for your reply.

My machine has been standing offline for about 1.5 years, and the battery was indeed dead.

It has been replaced with a new one and the machine parameters are entered again (we got the a list of constants from the previous owner).

It seems that output 2 is stopped at the exact moment the machine displays a I05 error.

The search keeps on going....

Good luck with fixing your machine!

Daan

Hi Tomi,

Thanks for you reply :smiling_face:

My procedure is that I first press the On button for a few seconds. This starts the hydraulic pump and it builds pressure quickly.

When the pressure is build up, I press and hold the On button again, together with the clear button. This is shown in the video.

Are you saying this is not the right way to get the machine in CNC ready mode?

Oil height is okay. I disassembled the reservoir and validated that the floater switch is working correctly. I also see this input correctly on the PLC monitor.

I will check my axis limit switches. The machine is currently centered, so it would we strange if they are triggered. However, a broken switch could cause trigger maybe...

Best regards, Daan

Update:

After further investigation, it turns out that the ready-to-operate relay of the main spindle drive unit (Indramat KDA 3.3) does not close.

According to the error code of the drive unit, it is not receiving the RF signal, which should enable the drive unit.

This RF signal is driven by a relay (1K7), which is closed by PLC output 3.

And indeed, I can see on the PLC monitor that during the startup, OUT 3 is never enabled.

Would it be possible for someone to confirm that OUT 3 turns on during a startup?

This can be seen by looking at the PLC monitor while putting the machine in CNC-ready mode.

Thanks and best regards,

Daan

Hello Maho24 community,

I have a Mahomat 600 that I have been trying to get running. Right now, it is not getting into the CNC ready state with an I05 error.

After quite some hours of debugging, I have learned the following:

After holding the ON button for a while to build hydraulic pressure, I press it again and quickly press the CLEAR button.

This enables the 3-phase relay that delivers power to the motor drives.

However, within a second, the relay opens again, the motor drives lose power and the machine shows an I05 error again.

I have found that the 3-phase relay (7K1) is switched by the 19K1 relay, which is linked to the OUT2 bit of the PLC.

When looking at the PLC monitor, I can also see that OUT2 is briefly turned on. That makes sense, because the 3-phase relay also closes during that time.

I made a video that shows the PLC monitor while trying to get the machine into CNC ready:

Video

Before I press any buttons, the following bits are 1:

IN 8, 9, 23, 24, 25

OUT 21, 24, 26

When I press the ON button followed by pressing CLEAR, I get the following for half a second.

During this time, the 3-phase relay is enabled.

IN 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 17, 21, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31

OUT 2, 11, 13, 21, 24, 26

Then the relay opens again and I see the following:

IN 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 15, 17, 21, 23, 24, 25, 30, 31

OUT 11, 13, 21, 24, 26

I hope someone could compare these values to a working machine.

If there is a difference, I can try to understand why the PLC opens the 3-phase relay again after half a second.

Thanks!

Best regards,

Daan