Beiträge von pax

Hi,

The machine can reference again - Z axis was on the limit switch, not sure how it moved - must have moved itself.

Just left machine on and came back with M01 error. Seems like the M01 errors are gone for now.

So back to original error of X axis. I had a look at the X Motor and does seem to drift more than other axis.

But the display does not show any movement. I will try take a video.

Do you adjust the Zero-Offset-poti potentiometers when machine is referenced ?

Thanks

Paul

Hi,

Thanks for replies. It was only on the x-axis but very erratic. Sometimes can go for half an hour. Seemed to be worse after referencing.

Seems like it got worse now - put machine on toady and was working - so left it for a while to charge battery.

When I went back it had a M01, M01 error. Can clear that error but keeps coming back.

Now cant even engage Hydraulics.

See M01 is a Ram memory error - wonder if i should maybe look at replacing - if possible.

Hi,

Got a bit of strange problem. My machine works fine when I switch it on. Can reference and move all axis. But after a while ( 5 min to 20 min ). The x axis freezes. I am not able to move the X axis anymore with the keys.

Also seems to be worse once machine has been on for a while.

Any idea where I can look. Was thinking some component is getting hot. But has also happened when machine is cold.

Thanks all for comments.

Where do I upload photos of machine?

I have the error codes in English - I cant see them in the file section (unless I missed them) .

Can upload if they not there ?