Beiträge von hobi1

I apologize for the missing presentation and other information in the signature, which I will update.

To introduce myself, my name is Vlado, I'm from Slovenia, from around the city of Koper. I am 59 years old and an electrician by profession. Years ago, a friend bought a used Maho MH500C/262 milling machine. Since we both have little experience, he as an operator and I as a maintainer of this machine, we are both learning. We have already successfully eliminated some of the malfunctions and errors that occurred. In a previously open thread, I encountered a problem that I still don't know how to solve and I would need instructions or help in fixing it. I have a rough understanding of how a servo drive works, but in terms of troubleshooting, I have no experience.

Hello,

I tend to think that the problem is in the indramat servo drive TRK 6-4U. At some (500,1100,1200,4000) selected spindle revolutions, no axis movement is performed. When observing the LEDs on the servo drive when the movements are disabled, the LED H2--> n ist (not)= n soll lights continuously. At most other spindle speeds, when the axis movements are working, the LED H2 goes out with a delay of about 1s when the spindle is started. For a while, we helped ourselves to make the feeds work by reducing the spindle speed to 85%, but now that doesn't help either. I noticed that capacitor C18 is completely black, which is not normal, so I preferred to remove it until the arrival of the other one. I tried setting the P1 trimmer on the first pcb, it would have been better, but it started stuttering at other spindle speeds as well.

I am attaching a few pictures and a table of measurements.

Has anyone had a similar problem or can someone help me solve this problem.

feeds disabled.JPGfeeds work.JPGMaho 500c indramat measure.pdf

Hello, after replacing the battery and entering the parameters, the machine was already working without the now mentioned error. If this error appears after entering the parameters, some parameter may have been entered incorrectly during manual entry. When the system detects an irregularity that may cause damage or injury, output 2 is deleted. If You also have a magazine for tools on the machine, which must also be in the reference point or check the switch of reference position.

I hope that your problem with the machine will be solved soon.

Thank you for wishing me luck.

hello, I have a similar problem that relay 19k1 does not stay on, or that output 2 on the controller is cancelled. In my case, the MAHO 500C machine was not turned on for a long time due to a failure of the power supply, which was dismantled together with the memory support battery. It will be necessary to re-enter the parameters, but apart from that I can't see anything on the monitor. I have no output from the video card and as a result the monitor is not displaying.

If you may have had the machine turned off for a long time, it would be a good idea to check the condition of the memory support battery as one of the possibilities that the output 2 does not remain in addition to the previously mentioned causes in the answers.

Hello, if the servo drive has an internal cooling fan, it is necessary to check its operation, the cause may be that the servo drive overheats and, as a result, the spindle motor runs at minimum revolutions. Dust usually causes the sliding bearing bushings in the cooling fan to seize. With a bit of luck and some grease, the fan can be trained to work again or replaced with a new one.

The fan is located on the lower or upper side of the servo drive, and there are very different solutions in terms of accessibility for disassembly. This noisy startup can also be the result of a fault in the servo drive, although the sound suggests a mechanical anomaly.

I had a similar case on CNC MAZAK where the cause was the servo drive, after replacing it the motor worked normally.

I don't know the machine, but I looked at the electrical plan. The motor does not have an additional brake, the servo drive provides adequate braking. A possible reason for low revs is a fault in the cooling system. Check if your cooling fan is working, I think it should be running constantly. Also check the engine thermal sensor (X12 terminals 2 and 3). Do You have the option of monitoring the speed or number of revolutions of the spindle on the monitor, so that the display matches the actual revolutions.

Hello,

this time i need help to repair MH 500C/262.

The first problem was caused by the failure of the PE1870/03 power supply.

After a few weeks, I repaired the power supply and mounted it, but I encountered the following problem: the monitor does not work properly, there is no image displayed. I will try to fix the CRT monitor as well, but I am also thinking about replacing it with an LCD computer monitor. I also pulled out the video card 4022 226 3433 (front label 34334 & D7076). On this card, a group of jumpers is dedicated to settings. I am of the opinion that the vertical and horizontal frequency is set here, but I am not sure. Maybe someone has more information about this card in terms of settings or can help me. When measuring one jumper, I found that it had no contact with the pins. I fixed that.

Hello,

This relay is 24v dc, judging by the picture, only the contact could be burnt (black spot in picture 46-2)

One option is to remove the relay cover and clean the contacts with sandpaper. Another option is to connect a free contact in parallel. First connect it to 24V and check if the relay turns on. I don't know where it is physically located on the machine so that you can watch it being turned on.

Hello,

I found schematic MH600E2 serie 1057

This have on sheet blatt 11 Stoerstellenanzeige and input 24 go to line 329.

Fehler 24 in this case is achsende positionschalter 9S1 Y achse.

Hello Kongo,

Sorry I don't speak german

if you have schematic - elektroschaltplan see the sheet where you have SM12 and follow the input 24. ( blatt 08 Stoerstellenanzeige )

For example on maho 500c fehler 024 temperaturuberwachung hidraulik 3B1

on other maho 500c fehler 024 stoerung Zentralschmierung 4A1