Beiträge von Tomas

Hello Marco,

It is 500E2. Motor does not try to move at all.

Looks like it is not geting the signal to motor controller.

PetsonaIy consider my knowlage in electronics bare minimum, althou still manage to assemble new control cabinets and "relay logic" for my manual operated mashines.

Hello guys,

It is been some time, but I'm back with more queastions.

Big thanks to Marco for gear selector sprocket 👍

I still can't start my spindle.

Gear selector changes the gear according requierments, but spindle give error E94.

Spindelanlauf: nist=nistol nicht 1.

Could somebody guide me in the right way ? 🙂

Hello Guys,

While I'm waiting for the new sprocket, decided to test spondle anyway.

I operated the gear selector manualy according motor rotation, bur spindle do not start.

Checked PLC mode, gear selector works -1- is on and off according gear selected.

So question would be: after homing is performed, iff I turn spindle by hand should It indicate rpm on main display? Or ir starts indicatin only from certane motor rpm?

Hello Guys,

Finaly started up my green beuty 😁

It was all in MC's. Playng around trying different parameters helped.

All axis run smooth and refferense in "home" position.

Still can't test the spindle. Probably I do something wrong.

I go to Teach In meniu and as example pick M3 Enter then S 600 Enter and press Run.

Error mesage comes up E 94.

Hi Mate,

lubrication working. I can jog all axis in manual mode, only Z trips. On Z-09.

Then I go to "home" each axsis seperate X goes no issue, Y -no movement.

If the pulley would slip, there would ne no motion in manual jog mode aswell.

In manual mode Y axis is joging no issues. But then I try to "home" it is not mooving in any direction.

Z axsis go to "home" direction and trips on Z-09 error.

X -axis no issues. Works in jog mode and goes "home".

Z is tripping in both directions. Max speed I could jog it without tripping is 20% of nominal.

Hi,

glass scale and reader head are allso checked.

On my vertion Z axis screw is solid mounted to the carrage and drive puley is turning a ballnut.

Question would be how mutch missaligniment is alowed on a glass scale? Mine shows about 0.008mm.

And Y axis is still does not "home " only X and Z are mooving.

I stripped down all Z axis drive system, checked everything for play. And nothing was found.

Then motor is powered up at standstill it hums and shaft slightly moves in both directions like it would try to find neutral.

All play on Z axis measured against dial indicator is 0.01mm.

What would be next step? Where to look for cocroches 🙁

Hi Rhodos,

Thanks for update. So it is should be easy solved by MC settings?

I thought my Z axis issue was caused by difference betwean servo encoder and glass scale readings. Or Maho's closed loop system utilize only liniar scales to indicate its position and rotary encoders on motors are only for velocity controll?

Hello Guys,

Carried out the test again. "Distance to go" shows Z axis flatuations up to 0.3mm and Y axis up to 0.25mm. While X axis go up to 0.17mm.

At the standstill Z and Y readings flactuate betwean 0 and 0.001 in "-" direction.

Logicaly thinking, this play should be coming from loosines in drive system. Couplers, bearings etc. and mashine should tolerate difference up to the certane point.

Or I understand it wrong 🤔

Hello Florian,

1- test carried out and mashine moves exactly 1000.0 every time in both directions.

Just too be sure, according the boks Z axis "+" should be tovards the operator "-" back to the colum ? Mine moves in oposit directions.

2- button test was carried out and all butons on operator pannel and remote pannel function, exept "teach".

Only way was to cut membrane open around the button and clean contact surfaces. Now i is functioning ok. Now I need to renew mylar sheet around the button. Other option to take unused "tool mag." button for this function. I allredy checked the pinout 😁

New pannel would brake the bank at this time.

Hi Guys,

Ifinaly managed to startup my mashine. With some minor issues 😁

Mashine starts up and all axis working in manual mode. Z axis tripping on Z-09 dymamic following eror. I can jog it manualy in 20% feed rate, otherwise it tripps out. Refference function starts and tripps mashone on following eror.

X axis couol be refferensed with no issues.

Y working in jog mode, but no movment in refference mode.

Oerator pannel TEACH button did not function. Temporerary fixed while I decide purchase new pannel or upgrade this one to different push buttons. At a mean time "tool mag." button will be assigned to "teach" 😅

Wile button is working, the teach function is not.

I'm not sure if it is active only after all axys are refferenced?

So I cant test the spindle.

Thanks Werner

Thats what I thought.

In the mean time just learning my way around new mashine. And in worst case scenario least pInful for the pocket rertrofit options.

Hi guys,

As I'm desperately trying to get my mashine running I have a question about MC's. Hav't translated all manual from german to english yet, but half way so far :smiling_face:

Here Are a few witch I think should be changed from the MC's I have on my list.

MC 11 is the designated working plane standart is C-1=G18. As I plan to use only 90degree haad should I change it ti C0=G17 stright away?

MC29 Is tool life monitoring. As mashine has no automatic tool changer I 'dont think, there is anny reason monitor tool life and gat extra alarms over it.

B Axis. Has only digital reedout., no drive motor. So is it counted as auxillary axis or not?

MC 115 is Axis measuring system control loop C1- Closed loop, C-2 Open loop, C-3 Demo mode. On MC code I have MC 117=B axis measuring system is set to C5.

Logicaly thinking ir should be C1, C2 ore C3.

Question.

On the few posts threw the forum concerning troubleshooting were mentioned MC' 16.

Is that amount of first MC's from 1 to 16?

I'm curious because looking at my MC list and plenty other examples threw the forum it goes N0-11, N14, ant then jumps to N27 and so on.

Just digging deeper in the can of worms, while trying to start my greem monster :smiling_face:

Thanks Tomi,

N770 to N777 are enterd, same as N0 to N18. I guess I'll check port Com1 bitrate settings on pc and set them all to same value in Cimco and Mc.

Entering al MC's by hand takes way to long :face_with_rolling_eyes:

Hello guys,

I found old PC with rs 232 ports and try it with original data cables witch came with mashine.

Cmco shows that MC's are transfered and no faults found.

On the mashine side nothing changes. Then I switch mashine to import file it give err code D150.

Tyed both conections on outside the mashine and directly on the card, according instructions.

What I'm doing wrong?

hi guys,

I have original data transfer cable witch came with mashine 9P to 25p. Non of newer computers use these ports anymor, so I would like to know if shop purchased USB to 9P cable will do the trick?

Or Mahos have differently arranged pinout? If it does, I would purchase the new data cable from forum shop.

Hi guys,

I do not want to start a new theme about the same question, so I write here.

I plan to connect tricle charger over changeover relay. So then power is switched off on the mashine changer kicks in for the battery and vice versa.

Question is for more electricaly minded people. Charger give out 7,3V to get battery charged I hope it wont be twoo much as the battery still conected to original charger and feeding SRAM's?

I asked local Siemens guys how mutch it would cost to rettrofit my Maho MH500 e2 to Simatronic controls

Price discussion started from 18.000euro.

Does anybody Have the constant list for MAHO MH 500 E2, 1060 series?

I would like to compere it with mine. I think they might be causing the issue with hydralics not starting and Y axis traveling up while trying to the mashine.

No axis should move unles they are assigned to do so.

Maybe it would solve the issue with KDV 7A1 not holding after reset buton released?

pasted-from-clipboard.jpg

I allso try another blindsteker x123 as my set up has 2. Second one has purposly briged contacts #1 and #2. Eliminating E stop on remote controller. Still no sucess. 😒

I started the theme earlier on as "Z axis missing"

The problem still the same. Alarm pannel give alarm 27 and hydraulics do not start. This was just other findings wich I was not sure. Realy hopped that this is not flaw with indramat.

I posted scanned elactrical drawings in that theme.

All mashine data shuold be on my signature.