Beiträge von ethiocnc

florian

I don’t think there is anymore except mine. Most Cnc’s here are Chinese. I bought mine from Germany through a friend who imports used machines. I used to live in Finland myself .

By the way, is it ok if I post my email address here so MarcoPry can contact me directly? I want to buy the used driver.

Cheers,

AB

Thanks mate!

I’m from Ethiopia 🇪🇹.

I know a good electronics repair shop( they repair laptops and other consumer electronics) if I give them an iSight of what needs to be repaired

I can have a friend buy the item from me from Europe as well.

Hello MarcoPry ,

First off thank you a lot for taking your time to help!

I swapped the drivers and the problem went to the swapped axis. I’m kinda relieved to have narrowed down the problem but I’m assuming it’s a big issue?

What’s the next step mate? Give me the good news first :winking_face:

Cheers

AB

Mahoist ,

Thanks for your help. I did change constant 310 to 0 and it moved in the plus direction with out issue. But it got stuck when I tried to move it in the z minus and after restarting the hydraulics and try in the -ve Z, it gives out Z04 and I05 errors.

Here’s the picture of the axis controller

Hello bfgh , Bernhard,

I’ve checked the constants and they are a little bit different.

210,211,212(1667,50,50)

260,261,262(1389,50,50)

310,311,312(1667,50,50)

One more thing, when I lightly tap on the glass scale connector rod(not the scale itself but the round rod thingy) it gives out error Z07. I did this to see it the scale connection is loose.

Cheers,

AB

Hello Bernhard,

Thanks do your feed back. Yes I did that and PdVga had suggested to try out to move the axis manually and see some backlash but I nothing seems off in that regard. It was working fine until I tried to machine a slightly bigger stock than yhe z travel.

Can I take of the glass scale and clean it with alcohol? I’m worried I might not be able to put the scale back within tolerance as the place is really hard to access.

Regards,

AB

Das hört sich nach großen Umkehrspiel zwischen Antrieb und Messsystem an. Stell mal einen Magnetständer auf den Tisch und die Messuhr an den Spindelstock. Not-Aus muss betätigt sein! Nun die Riemenscheibe am Motor oder an der Gewindespindel langsam hin- und herdrehen. Die Messuhr muss sich bei Richtungumkehr sofort mitbewegen, sonst hat der Antrieb Axialspiel.

This sounds like a large backlash between the drive and the measuring system. Place a magnetic stand on the table and the dial gauge on the headstock. Emergency stop must be activated! Now slowly turn the belt pulley on the motor or on the threaded spindle back and forth. The dial gauge must move immediately when the direction is reversed, otherwise the drive will have axial play.

Hello PdVgA,

I tried with a dial indicator( 0.01) resolution and the response is similar between Z and X axis.

When I jog at (0.001) increament only 0.005 mm, the following error(distance to go ) for the Z is 0.011 the rest of the the axes it’s 0.001.

Hi PdVgA ,

Thank you for following up mate.

I’ll check with the exact following error for the Z axis tomorrow. As for X and Y axis, the error fluctuates + - 0.001. The Z axis is quite high. And yes the motor rotates for the Z axis when manually jogged. But it freezes up trying to change direction after manually jogging the Z axis.

Cheers

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. I did try to move the Z axis manually following your instructions and it does reads correctly both in the positive and negative directions.

Thanks,

Ab

hi,

please add your machine Eplan number and your software version to your signature please,.. because there were too many machines made by maho..

there could be several issues

• loose glass scale
    • problem with the 3TRM2 axis controller
    • problem with the measuring card

Hi there Florian,

I’m stuck mate. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Ab

Hi Tomi,

My Z axis is in the horizontal. Just looking from the outside, the Z axis scale cables seem fine. Besides, when i manually tap the connector to the glass scales, it gives out some reading. When the machine is in Idle mode, the X and Y axis flicker 0.001 but not the Z axis.

Some one suggested in this forum or CNC zone that cleaning or changing relays for the axis seemed to work. Do you know which relay/contactor corresponds to the Z axis.

AB

Hi Everyone,

This is a repost on the english section.

I need help with error Z09 on my maho MH600E2.

Should i remove the glass scales and clean the insides? I've enabled constant 81and, X and Y shows a slightly fluctuating 0.001 but not Z. When i sometimes get success and move the axis on manual mode, the Z is way off like 0.124 or something similar. I was running fine a day before this happened as I was face milling a slightly oversized stock (470mm on the Z axis as the axis limit is 450mm)

Thank you

Ab

hi,

please add your machine Eplan number and your software version to your signature please,.. because there were too many machines made by maho..

there could be several issues

• loose glass scale
    • problem with the 3TRM2 axis controller
    • problem with the measuring card

Greetings florian

Incase this helps, the day before it displayed the error, I was face milling a little over sized material in the Z direction (470mm) without issues .

Hi Everyone,

I need help with error Z09 on my maho MH600E2.

I've come to this forum via google search. I've tried to follow some of the conversations via google translate and tried most of the suggestions but the error is still there.

Should i remove the glass scales and clean the insides? I've enabled constant 81 X and Y shows 0.001 but not Z. When i sometimes get success and move the axis on manual mode, the Z is way off like 0.124 or something similar.

Thank you for taking the time to read my problem in English :red_heart:

Any help is appreciated

Cheers,

Ab