Programing at the mashine

• Hello everybody,

As I'm total beginner at the industrial controlls, I have to admitt that I realy strugling with Philips 432.

Dos anyone have done any videos on manual programming at the mashine? Lets say simple pckets, keyway cut out.

Because to do it everytime on PC and send it to mashine isnt normal in my understanding 😁

• Hi Tomas,

sorry - no video or manual, but you just have to punch in the code via the keyboard on the machine, for simple jobs (pocket, circle etc.) I made some simple programms with the machine cycles and use variables, so each time I need them I just have to edit the variables. Don't know if that's the best solution because I am no pro in this field - just an amateur struggling with the machine :winking_face:

bye Werner

MH 400E #42780 6514.506 E-5539

Wer nicht klar schreibt der denkt auch nicht klar.

Thomas Fischer, ehemaliger Vorsitzender am Bundesverfassungsgericht

• Dieses Thema enthält 6 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!