Maho MH500W4 video output burned?

• Hi all,

I have been connecting converter of video signal to vga, so I can connect LCD instead of my crt. But I accidentally mismatched cables and video output stopped working. The error on the back door display is 13, which means “current protection”.

So I turned OFF and back ON all the circuit breakers and checked 2 fuses in power supply under the PC boards and 2 fuses on the power module which is in the row of boards. All looks good.

Do you guys have any recomendations what else to check. What other fuses could be burned and are related to video output?

Thank you very much

• Please, if anyone has an idea what to try, or if I can somehow diagnose if videocard is burned out or not, please let me know, My maho is my only machine and I have work to do. There is no service near to me, The only I know is 400km in Czech Republic. If I will be sure the card is damaged I order spare one, but I do not know how to find this out. Maybe with electrical diagrams? I have them, but I am not able to read it enough effectively :thinking_face: Thank you

• Dieses Thema enthält 11 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!