Ralf aus Nord-Deutschland

• Hello everybody,

my name is Ralf , living in the North of Germany.

background is in running ships, ship repair / marine engineer.

milling machine is a MH700 C with Philips cnc3360 432/9, rotary table with an electronic indicator but not fourth axis.

Indramat drives , Philips scales without area switch.

I bought it some years ago a little defective and tinkering on it since.

Intention was

a) to learn how to use a cnc - controlled machine and

b)possibly to produce something useful .

Still underway in both efforts but proceeding.

Had a defective battery , transmission of data into the machine didn't work, still there is the problem that the machine sometimes escapes the area (switching off the safety chain) and needs to be rewound by hand (plier) back into the normal range (z and y axes) . This machine has the axes changed to standard config (Z vertical with head mounted). Recently bought "new used" CPM ( processor card and transmission is working now (300 7E1)). Bought the "original" plans from Haidenhain, but unfortunately as far as i understand the machiche had undergone a conversion from a TNC of some kind to this actual 432/9 control.

Found this forum by way of the youtube videos Florian produced - very well made and fun to watch - Hut ab.

So I hope to find further information here regarding the machine - definately the videos give me confidence in the efforts to "master the machine". :smiling_face:

Any questions regarding the machine are welcome - and yes - deutsch spreche ich auch .

Gruß Ralf

Maho MH-C 700, Maschinen Nr. 75445, Schaltplan Nr. E 967

Maho Philips Steuerung 432/9 (ohne Grafik)

auch bezeichnet als 3360 (Philips),

oder 3000er Serie (Heidenhain) siehe Heidenhain Website für Handbücher etc. (sehr versteckt im Unterverzeichnis)

mit 6V Akku im Netzgerät der Steuerung

• Servus Ralf,

Du konntest neuen Beitrag mit deiner Vorstellung öffnen, schön dass du zu "uns" dem Forum gefunden hast :thumbs_up: .

Wieso schreibst nicht Deutsch wenn es schon kannst :thinking_face: :winking_face: ...

Irgendwelche Fehlermeldung dabei wenn sie aussteigst?

Schöne Grüße

MH600C/279

E5036

4.-Achse Drehtisch

Software 6097/405 ALT

Graphics 2PL V405

Software 6701/703/01

CPU 386

• Dieses Thema enthält 14 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!