Beiträge von Keesdeboer

Okay so the 1mb ram unit is only to be able to load up bigger programs (like 15000blocks)?

CPU card sounds interesting, but how do I know what CPU I have right now?

Hey guys,
    I was wondering about the new product available in the shop MAHO24 Speicherkarte 1mb.

This is 'just' a RAM memory card right?
    My machine has 0.25MB so it would be a huge performance increase.... right? Where and how will I notice? For example:
    Will the machine transfer programs faster?
    Can I load up bigger programs?
    Will the machine read more Blocks and be able the make smoother motions in high feed in small blocks?

And then for compatibility...
    I have a Maho Mh400e Philips 432 Software Version 6514.506/03 CPU 8MC.
    So I think it it compatibel is that right?

i hope i can get some wisdom from you guys so i can make a good decision.

Cheers

Thanks a lot!

Schaltplan Nr. E-5539

Hahaha the slowest ofcourse....
    Wowwww that soundsss really interesting! Do you have more information about the improvements? And how can I follow the progression?

But to get back to my question: It is not possible to speed up the transfer with a different cable ? I see some people using this moxa nport device... not sure what it does..
    And do you know if this software will support DNC?

first please put you machine description into your signature, you will also need to tell us the e-plan number,.. have a look to my description (in MY signature is a link)

what CPM Module do you have?

pasted-from-clipboard.png

done

E-plan number.... Ive been walking around the machine trying to find it, but I have no idea.... Where can I find it?
    And my CPU is 8 MC.

Hey guys,

I got two questions about sending programs

When sending a program of lets say 500 blocks

It takes 30 seconds for it to transfer.

But when sending a program of 4000 blocks it will take more then an hour…

Is this fixable with another method or another cable?

Which brings me to my next question:

How do I know if my machine supports drip feed?

and would this resolve my problem?

Styrofoam is isolation material for houses. I´m sure, you know it, its green, blue or pink, and you can get it on construction sites without charge, because there is sometimes lot of waste!!! :smiling_face: :smiling_face: :smiling_face:

In Germany this is hazardous waste because of the fire retardent.

oh yes ofcourse I know the material, just in another context :p

hahah never too old :p
    I was watching page 34, but I missed the Z adress after the G43.
    I have to translate the Z axis to Y axis and try it again. Thank you.

Styrofoam? never heard of it.
    On my work I usually take some Pom or just make a dry run, but materials if you have to buy them yourself are pretty expensive, so I will definitly look into that.

This looks like the winner, I will try it today, thanks guys !

it's a little mixed up, because my postprocessor is still in development.
    My machine doesnt care... It reads or it doesnt :face_with_tongue:

pasted-from-clipboard.png

G43 and G44 makes is possible to make a strange lead in from the other side of the contour

Hey guys,

Im trying to use cutter compensation for the first time, but I have some issues....

Im using G41 and G43 to compensate inside a hole and move counter clockwise G3 to make a circle.
    When I go from the hearth of the circle (X0 Y0) to Y0 X20, it will instead move to Y20 X0........

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

1648834874472.jpg1648834874498.jpg

Hey guys,

My friend is electrician and he is helping me to connect the coolingpump which was disconnected for transport.
    It is unknown if the pump is working properly, but everything looks very promising.

We opened the cabinet and he started to measure when I was activating and deactivating coolant M8/M9, but he did not measure anything at all. So He tought that maybe the control of the coolant is broken and not the pump itself.
    I cannot really believe that this would be the case, because the whole machine is in veryy good condition.

Would anyone know how to properly measure if M8 and M9 controls still work ?

Kommt der gleiche Fehler, wenn du ein Programm von der Steuerung zum PC überträgst, dieses auf der Steuerung löscht und anschließend wieder vom PC zur CNC überträgst?

Does the same error occur if you transfer a programme from the control to the PC, delete it on the control and then transfer it again from the PC to the CNC?

Nope, that's all fine, but I figured out that it has to do with my postprocessor.
    It generated some code which the Controls didn't like.
    It works perfectly now...

Yes, I downloaded the pp from florian and im getting help by configuring it so it spits out the right code for the machine.
    I have a 2,5D maho which is capable of doing helix movements, but im now trying to figure out what is the easiest way to program a helix on Maho....

This is the only way to make a helix that I know

1.Spiral starts at Z4 and ends at Z-20
    2.spiral is not making the bottom flat (spiral only)
    3.Radiuscompensation is ON,
    4. Y=25, so diameter of the hole will be 50 (no matter what diameter endmill)
    5.K2 = pitch of 2mm
    6. Total depth is 24mm, total depth / pitch, must be a whole number (decimal not allowed)
    24/2 = 12.

G0 X0 Y0 Z4 M13
    G1 F600
    G43 Y25
    G42
    G2 X0 Y25 Z-20 I0 J0 K2

so Im trying variations on the machine, to see if something else also works, so I will get my dynamic milling cycle running smoothly,.

Im still not sure why its still not perfect. I made a 100% perfect cable (this one: http://www.maho24.at/index.php…3%BCbertragungskabel-pdf/).
    And I keep missing a few blocks at the end.

I made a video so you can see what I do:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

You are right. Now it works like a charm!

Just one thing: It says D43 invalid memory chosen (for example %QM)
    That is strange because my program now looks something like this:

% PM

N9003

N1 G0Z150

N2 X25Y-25

N3 T3 M6

N4 S2000 M3

N5 G0 X-8Y-0.179

N6Z20
    ~

N2788 G0Z1

N2789 G90

N2790 G0Z150 M9

N2791 M30

%

Hi guys,

I watched Florian's video to make a datacable, but I didn't get it to work properly, so I moved on and found instructions on this forum. (Datenübertragungskabel)
    So I made a good cable, but it does not work very well.
    When I send a program from my laptop to the machine with 16 blocks, then the machine only receives 13 lines of code.

I get reading interruption errors D34 or reading not ready D41.

My software version is 6514.506
    on my pc I use the same settings as in the PDF except for the baudrate, because my machine is limited to 9600.
    My network parameters are:
    N770 C0
    N771 C1
    N772 C1
    N773 C30
    N775 C0
    N776 C9600
    N777 C9600
    N785 C0
    N786 C9600
    N796 C0
    N797 C0
    N798 C1

If any1 would be able to help, it would be really awsome

Cheers!

Hi, Im Kees from the netherlands, I recently bought a Maho mh400e in Eindhoven (near philips) to put it in my garage. Unfortunately I don't speak german, but hopefully english will do.
    It would be really awsome if I can get some cam software to work.
    I hope you guys can help me to learn some more about maho machines and the philips 432 controls.
    1641718281777.jpg