maho MH500W2 start up/troubleshooting guidance

• Hello everyone!

Just saved a Maho MH500W2 from going to the scrap yard.

Don't know much about the condition of it other than being stored inside and visually gives a very good impression.

I've now replaced the buffer batteries and connected the electricity. When I turn on the main power switch I see the oil pump running as expected and some diodes lighting up in the electrical cabinet, nothing else. The screen is still dark.

Never owned a CNC before and could really use some guidance in what step to take next!

/Hampus

• Hello.

This is quite a difficult question.

You need your electrical circuit diagram for the machine. Firstly, measure all the voltages that should be present after the main switch.

Also the voltage at the monitor.

Then we have a basis for further troubleshooting.

Greetings Marco

Selbstständiger Instandhalter für Fräs & Drehmaschinen aus Hannover. Nahezu alles an MAHO bekannt. 432/9; 432/10; 532

Viele Ersatzteile ob neu oder gebraucht am Lager.

• Dieses Thema enthält 14 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!