problem on servo drive indramat TRK6-4U

• Hello,

I tend to think that the problem is in the indramat servo drive TRK 6-4U. At some (500,1100,1200,4000) selected spindle revolutions, no axis movement is performed. When observing the LEDs on the servo drive when the movements are disabled, the LED H2--> n ist (not)= n soll lights continuously. At most other spindle speeds, when the axis movements are working, the LED H2 goes out with a delay of about 1s when the spindle is started. For a while, we helped ourselves to make the feeds work by reducing the spindle speed to 85%, but now that doesn't help either. I noticed that capacitor C18 is completely black, which is not normal, so I preferred to remove it until the arrival of the other one. I tried setting the P1 trimmer on the first pcb, it would have been better, but it started stuttering at other spindle speeds as well.

I am attaching a few pictures and a table of measurements.

Has anyone had a similar problem or can someone help me solve this problem.

feeds disabled.JPGfeeds work.JPGMaho 500c indramat measure.pdf

• Dieses Thema enthält 2 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!