MAHO MH700(?)

• Hi everyone. Im new to this forum, and registered here to ask a question about this maho mh700. I would like to buy a cnc mill for my hobby needs. I would like it to have X travel of at least 600mm, so I found this maho mh700 for sale. The seller states it has a philips 432/10 control, and 5 buttons on the top row confirms it? He said there is something wrong with the hydraulic and thats why some of the covers is removed and that the control does not start now, but the monitors looks like the control has been started? The mill is in the foreign counry, and because of the language barrier it is hard to communicate with the seller. He said like it has some documentation and that the machine parameters is available. Do all 432/10 can drip feed or specific, newer software is needed? He does not know the software number, only said "the latest".

What makes me confused, I can not find another 700 mill on the internet with the square head and the control cabinet only on the left hand side. All 700 mills I can find, has round head (draw bar?) And control cabinets on both sides of the mill. On the other hand, I can find plenty of mh600 mill photos, which looks close to this one. Can it be, that actually, this one is a mh600 mill and not a mh700 ??

So, how prone to wear these machines are? It is located 500km from me, and the seller isnt interested much in giving more information, only like "take trailer and bring cash" confused.gif Machine does not look very tidy, but the price is 2500eur, which, I think, is on a low side for a mh700 with a rotary table? On the other hand, if the machine is worn out, it wont be worth this much in scrap metal rolleyes5.gif I might try to ask to take pictures of the ways, to see if the scraping marks silent visable, but I dont know how else I can try to get the idea of its condition before actually seeing it confused.gif

1.png
    2.png
    3.png
    4.png
    5.png

• Offizieller Beitrag

Eine Maschine, die mehr als 20 Jahre hinter sich hat, kann man nicht einen Top-Zustand in der Achsengeometrie erwarten. Es sei denn, sie hat wenige Betriebsstunden. Auf dem Foto mit der Getriebeschaltung macht sie einen guten Eindruck. Das sieht nicht nach übermäßig vielen Betriebsstunden aus. Die NC-Tisch-Fläche macht auch einen guten Eindruck. Keine Kerben und Löcher. Wenn man vom Bedienfeld ausgeht, ist es mindestens eine Software V600 oder V700. Die Anzahl der Achsen war bei den Versionen V300 bis V500 auf maximal 5 begrenzt. Die Steuerung scheint ja noch zu laufen, also ist es möglich den aktuellen Softwarestand zu ermitteln.

Alleine die Steuerungsplatinen sind einzeln mehr wert. Eine Kaufempfehlung will ich aber nicht aussprechen, dass muss Deine eigene Entscheidung bleiben. Am besten schaust Du Dir die Maschine an. Maschinennummer und Schaltplannummer sind wichtig, für weitere Infos.

A machine that has more than 20 years behind it, you can not expect a top condition in the axis geometry. Unless it has few hours of operation. In the photo with the gear shift, it makes a good impression. It doesn't look like it has an excessive amount of operating hours. The NC table surface also makes a good impression. No nicks or holes. Judging from the control panel, it is at least a V600 or V700 software. The number of axes was limited to a maximum of 5 in the V300 to V500 versions. The controller seems to be still running, so it is possible to find out the current software status.

The control boards alone are worth more individually. But I don't want to give a recommendation to buy, that has to be your own decision. It is best to have a look at the machine. Machine number and schematic number are important for further information.

Translated with http://www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

• Dieses Thema enthält 8 weitere Beiträge, die nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!