Maho mh800e2 Ich brauche die Maschinenkonstanten

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Ioan,

please translate you posts to german or english in future,

firstly, we need you machine number as well your E-plan number on every belonging or future requests, please put them into your signature.- follow my link in my signature "Maschinendaten in die Signatur"

your machine is a MAHO MH800 E2 E-6989 // Serie 1058 // 6702.700/4 please let us know if you have a 3rd axis or a tool changer - and provide some pictures of the machine.

then you have to understand that every machine has a different configuration, so we can only provide a manual and some machine constants, so you have to work it out by yourself - constants that we post are only a guideline from other machines.

I got a full set of documentation of your machine, so let me know if you have a E-plan, Machine parts catalouge and user manual

this constant set is also for a MH800 E2 from your series,.. but please be careful and check it back and forward with the manual

further more I attached the Manual for a data cable - in case you dont know how to setup a connection to your PC!

have a good weekend with your MAHO :smiling_face:

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!