Proffesional advice

• Hello Guys,

I would like to ask opinion from this forum most experienced members.

As I have main spindle drive failed and repairs or exchange is around 2000-3000EU and in the end I'm still ending up with dated tecnoligy whitch will be getting more and more expensive and dificult to maintain in the future.

Personaly I do not trust the system witch came back from repairs and no problems were found by workshop and it still do not work.

I started looking for alternatives to keep equipment runing and ease up troubleshooting and maintenance in the future. For example new modern spindle motor and driver from Delta is around 5000-7500Eu, China alternative around 3500Eu.

Compatability with Philips 432 is a question, but as analog speed control is 0-10V and "run" comand executed at 24V switcj itshould not be a problem.

As my mashine is prety small only 500 series this investment is way too much for my budget. I decided to try another approch and downgrade my mashine just to keep it runing and start making some chips.

I think about swaping out a exixting spindle motor to 1500rpm 7.5KW WEG ac motor and VFD controll with standart encoder.

Mashine has 2 gears HIGH and LOW witch are selected according the speed by mashine PLC. Speed is still controlled threw same analog output 0-10V spindle start comand executed threw original input from existing controlls.

Question is will it work, or I'm just do not see the biger picture?

I fully understand, that some functionality will be lost and speed control wont be great, but in case of failure cpmponents from this convertion I could use in other manual mashines.

I beleve more guys are facing simmilar problems on this forum :smiling_face:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Question is will it work, or I'm just do not see the biger picture?

An der Ansteuerung der Getriebeschaltung ändert sich nichts. Der regelbare Antrieb +-10V mit einem Standard-Asynchronmotor kann einfach integriert werden.

Eine Konfiguration ist z.B. direkt auf der Siemens-Seite möglich. Bei chinesischen Produkten haben ich persönlich immer Bauchschmerzen, aber auch keine Erfahrung. Es ist wahrscheinlich nur eine Abneigung und Vorurteil.

Antriebskonfigurator

In der Siemens Industrie-Mall findest Du auch passende Asynchronmaschinen.

Nothing changes in the control of the gear shifting. The controllable drive +-10V with a standard asynchronous motor can be integrated easily.

A configuration is possible e.g. directly on the Siemens side. With Chinese products I personally always have a stomach ache, but also no experience. It is probably just a dislike and prejudice.

Drive configurator

In the Siemens Industry Mall you can also find suitable asynchronous machines.

DeepL Translate

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!