Hello from Novi Sad, Serbia

• Hey guys,

It's been a while since my first post but better late than newer.

I hope my signature is ok, I don't see it on my phone.

My name is Dušan Najdenov. I am a Mechatronics engineer from Novi Sad, Serbia. I work in a small company where we build custom machines for different types of industries (automotive, packaging, food and beverage, etc.) I am also official service provider for Mitsubishi industrial robots and Mitsubishi system integrator. I work as a system designer and now I try to machine parts that I design so I can better understand the correlation between design and manufacture process. Also i program plc's, build and configure vision systems, etc.

Currently i have semi functional Mahomat 600 from year 1989 and i hope to return it to former glory and even further with your help. I hope to upgrade it to 386cpu and 1mb(or more if possible) of memory some day.

I hope to learn this macine and to be able to help new guys like you help me now.

Best regards.

Dusan

Mahomat 600 Serial 98152

Philips cnc 432 version 6603.603 256kb RAM

Schematics no. 71.006642

3 axes (used to be 4 axis (B axis) but the 4th was removed)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo Dusan. Willkommen im Forum.

Die Signatur ist ok. :thumbs_up:

• Dieses Thema enthält einen weiteren Beitrag, der nur für registrierte Benutzer sichtbar ist, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diesen lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!