Startup issues

• Hi Guys,

Ifinaly managed to startup my mashine. With some minor issues 😁

Mashine starts up and all axis working in manual mode. Z axis tripping on Z-09 dymamic following eror. I can jog it manualy in 20% feed rate, otherwise it tripps out. Refference function starts and tripps mashone on following eror.

X axis couol be refferensed with no issues.

Y working in jog mode, but no movment in refference mode.

Oerator pannel TEACH button did not function. Temporerary fixed while I decide purchase new pannel or upgrade this one to different push buttons. At a mean time "tool mag." button will be assigned to "teach" 😅

Wile button is working, the teach function is not.

I'm not sure if it is active only after all axys are refferenced?

So I cant test the spindle.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Mashine starts up and all axis working in manual mode. Z axis tripping on Z-09 dymamic following eror. I can jog it manualy in 20% feed rate, otherwise it tripps out. Refference function starts and tripps mashone on following eror.

we have had this before several times,.. no worries

first - go to your Machine parameters and change MC 81 to 1 reboot the machine - now you see the following distance instead of "distance to go" on the manual screen - when you move your axis with 1000mm/min the following distance should be between 0.999 and 1.001 - I guess yours will be more,.. please do that and report..

Oerator pannel TEACH button did not function.

[TEACHIN] and [AUTO] it will not work unless you reference the axis

go to [MENU] then look for Diagnosis - TELEX Module - FLAT Panel - there you can check all your buttons..

• Dieses Thema enthĂ€lt 45 weitere BeitrĂ€ge, die nur fĂŒr registrierte Benutzer sichtbar sind, bitte registrieren Sie sich oder melden Sie sich an um diese lesen zu können.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!